The North American Food Systems Network (NAFSN) supports the work of professionals, academics, and activists who focus on agriculture and food issues. Your membership includes a subscription to the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD). Learn more about joining!
The NAFSN Good Food Talk webinar series shares innovations in the field and highlights efforts to promote just and sustainable food systems. They provide you with the opportunity to learn and interact with food system practitioners and experts in diverse locations and regions. They're free and open to the public!
Topic: Big Hunger: Corporate America and Anti-Hunger Groups
Date: Wednesday, March 29, 2017
Time: 1:00–2:00 pm Eastern Time (10:00–11:00 am Pacific Time)
Presenter: Andy Fisher, author of Big Hunger: The Unholy Alliance between Corporate America and Anti-Hunger Groups
(Photo by Chelsey Simpson, National Farm To School Network)
NAFSN is a professional development association for individuals and organizations working at the forefront of food systems programming—on initiatives, programs, and research from beginning farmers and sustainable agriculture to food hubs, farm-to-school, food security, and healthy eating. NAFSN provides affordable training opportunities, resources, tools, and networking opportunities for its members.
• Participation in NAFSN’s Good Food Talk webinars;
• Special invitations to training opportunities and to NAFSN Meet & Greets at conferences;
• Networking on the NAFSN Social HubSite;
• Discounts on select conferences and workshops offered by partnering organizations;
• Access to member-only professional development tools and resources on this website;
• A free subscription to the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD); and
• Participation in the development of programs such as the NAFSN certification program.
Interested in Joining?
Memberships range from US$60 to US$90, depending on your professional occupation. We also have a lifetime membership option. Learn more here.
North American Food Systems Network, a program of the Lyson Center for Civic Agriculture and Food Systems (a project of the Center for Transformative Action, an affiliate of Cornell University) • Ithaca, New York USA • Copyright 2017 • All Rights Reserved • Hosted by Ancient Wisdom Productions • Questions or problems with our site?