Food System Professional Employment Opportunities
NAFSN regularly searches for food systems–related job opportunities from a dozen green job sites as well as COMFOODJOBS email list. Please note that this list is for professional or managerial positions only that pay at least a LIVING WAGE in your locale. Farm apprenticeships and internships are not included. Other farm management positions are welcome.
Job Detail: Digital Fundraiser
Immediate opening for a high-impact professional at respected international non-profit certifier. At a Greener World, we are looking for self-motivated problem-solvers with the ability work with a remote team across multiple projects and regions. As a part of A Greener World’s marketing team, you will be expected to identify and implement creative digital strategies for content and digital media platforms to increase donor support. You will work with staff across the country and internationally, and will have immediate responsibility and accountability. Candidates should have a love of fundraising, strong communication skills, and the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced non-profit environment. We’re looking for strong team players who appreciate diverse experiences and backgrounds, and are excited to join a nimble, globally active organization inspiring real and positive change. This position is offered in AGW’s headquarters, located in beautiful Central Oregon at the feet of the Cascade mountains, but working remotely from another location in the U.S. may be considered for the right candidate. The position is full-time, starting with a three-month contract (which will be extended if successful) and a salary commensurate with experience. A Greener World provides a robust benefits package including maternity leave and medical/dental coverage.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive, digital fundraising strategy across multiple platforms that engages new and existing email subscribers, converts prospects, and retains donors to increase revenue.
- Implementation of online communications, digital and email marketing initiatives, and online gift process management.
- Programming for digital campaigns, recurring donations, retention strategies, and other digital fundraising initiatives as they align with overall organizational goals.
- Analyzing digital fundraising trends, as well as identifying opportunities to engage donors in effective and innovative direct fundraising strategies.
- Identifying and implementing creative digital strategies and make data-driven recommendations for content and digital media tools to increase action-rates for fundraising, web traffic, and subscribers.
- Expanding and maintaining an active and engaged email list: draft emails, manage targeted distribution groups, create online forms, landing pages, report on metrics, and when appropriate, execute paid acquisition campaigns.
- Optimizing web-based fundraising efforts through ownership and effective roll-out of online donation mechanisms, strategizing and implementing social media conversion efforts, selecting and optimizing third party platforms when appropriate, and facilitating online donor retention and stewardship efforts.
- Contributing to A Greener World’s public social media platforms in support of AGW’s fundraising, marketing, and communication efforts.
- Analyzing and recommending effective use of social platforms and new methods of online communications.
- Fulfilling other duties as assigned, such as assisting with editing and content review.
- Minimum three years’ experience in communications and digital media, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field, or comparable experience and demonstrated ability
- Experience maintaining and managing organizational social networking accounts in coordination with campaign online communications and strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Proficiency with email marketing platforms and project management
- Experience writing editorial content for a brand, organization or established voice
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
How to Apply:
Send cover letter, resume, salary requirements, references and at least one sample fundraising post (any platform, your choice) to: info@AGreenerWorld.org. Please list “Digital Fundraiser” in the email subject line.
About the job
|Date||20 September 2019|
About the company
|Company name||A Greener World|