The North American Food Systems Network (NAFSN) supports the work of professionals, academics, and activists who focus on agriculture and food issues. Your membership includes a subscription to the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD). Learn more about joining!
• Participation in NAFSN’s Good Food Talk webinars;
• Special invitations to training opportunities and to NAFSN Meet & Greets at conferences;
• Networking on the NAFSN Social HubSite;
• Discounts on select conferences and workshops offered by partnering organizations;
• Access to member-only professional development tools and resources on this website;
• A free subscription to the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD); and
• Participation in the development of programs such as the NAFSN certification program.
After joining, you will receive a separate email with login details for your subscription to JAFSCD. (Note that JAFSCD and NAFSN are separate websites.) If you have an existing JAFSCD subscription, it will be extended to match your NAFSN membership.
North American Food Systems Network, a program of the Lyson Center for Civic Agriculture and Food Systems (a project of the Center for Transformative Action, an affiliate of Cornell University) • Ithaca, New York USA • Copyright 2016 • All Rights Reserved • Hosted by Ancient Wisdom Productions • Questions or problems with our site?