Industry Summit: Agriculture and Food
Registration will begin at 8:00 AM
The day’s presentations will start @ 9:00 AM, including a lunch sourced with local ingredients and offers a “happier hour” @ 2:30 for businesses to connect.
Our speakers include:
Richard Ball, NYS Commissioner of Agriculture, Chobani’s Mark Broadhurst & State Assemblywoman Donna Lupardo, speaking about the emerging hemp industry across the Southern Tier.
Additional speakers include:
- Todd Schmidt, Cornell’s Dyson School
- Debbie Coager, or Brooke White from Don's Dairy Supply,
- Dr. Ken Jaffe, Cattle Farmer
- Sheila Marshman, SUNY Morrisville, FarmNet
- Jason Evans, SUNY Cobleskill; Institute for Rural Vitality
A full agenda is attached and is also posted online at: https://southerntiersummit.com/economic-development-industry-conference/agriculture-food
Don’t miss out, REGISTER at https://southerntiersummit.com/account/login/
|Event Date||5/23/2019 8:00 am ET|
|Event End Date||5/23/2019 3:30 pm ET|