• Access to a vetted, consistently updated calendar of training events for food systems professionals;
• Access to a vetted, consistently updated listing of job opportunities;
• Participation in NAFSN Good Food Talk webinars;
• Special invitations to training opportunities and to NAFSN Meet & Greets at conferences;
• Access to member-only professional development tools and resources on this website;
• Discounts on select conferences and workshops offered by partnering organizations;
• Article Heads-up notifications from the Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development (JAFSCD); and
• Participation in the development of programs such as the NAFSN certification program.
NAFSN is facilitated by the Thomas A. Lyson Center for Civic Agriculture and Food Systems, a project of Center for Transformative Action, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that accepts all funds on our behalf.