Food System Professional Employment Opportunities
NAFSN regularly searches for food systems–related job opportunities from a dozen green job sites as well as COMFOODJOBS email list. Please note that this list is for professional or managerial positions only that pay at least a LIVING WAGE in your locale. Farm apprenticeships and internships are not included. Other farm management positions are welcome.
Job Detail: Development Coordinator
This position is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to effectively identify prospects and cultivate, solicit, and steward donors. This includes event management, donor communications, and collaboration with program staff within the organization.
- Create and manage a portfolio of donors and prospects to engage with our work, this includes donor meetings and phone calls
- Track, maintain, and analyze metrics related to individual giving and solicitation
- Plan and execute cultivation and stewardship events annually
- Propose and initiate creative methods to develop a robust donor portfolio
- Conduct donor prospect research and generate prospect profiles
- Work with Development Director to effectively and creatively communicate with donors (updates, appeals, etc.)
- Maintain up to date knowledge of CISA’s work
- Comfort with asking people for money and talking about philanthropy
- Proven track record with individual fundraising or sales
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively and independently as needed
- Solid writing skills with the ability for occasional quick turn around
- Experience and comfort with event planning
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, email marketing software, and social media
- Comfort working with donor databases or a willingness to learn
Compensation and Benefits:
Hours and compensation: $19-$22/hour. This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Health care, vision, dental, long-term disability, IRA matching, sick time, and vacation are offered. Access to a car and some weekend and evening availability are required.
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or mail to:
CISA, 1 Sugarloaf Street, South Deerfield, MA 01373.
About the job
|Location||South Deerfield, MA|
|Date||10 October 2019|