Food System Professional Employment Opportunities
NAFSN regularly searches for food systems–related job opportunities from a dozen green job sites as well as COMFOODJOBS email list. Please note that this list is for professional or managerial positions only that pay at least a LIVING WAGE in your locale. Farm apprenticeships and internships are not included. Other farm management positions are welcome.
Job Detail: Environmental Education Coordinator
- Coordinate, implement, and evaluate community-based social marketing campaigns and initiatives that increase participation in environmental practices and programs
- Train, supervise, and mentor staff responsible for education, outreach, and administrative support
- Deliver and help develop educational programs, curricula, and communications materials targeted to San Francisco students, school staff, and principals
- Maintain working partnerships with a network of environmental education organizations, local nonprofits, city agencies, and school stakeholders
- Perform regular research and critical analysis of all environmental education efforts
- Develop campaign and project reports and present findings to relevant stakeholders, as assigned
- Assist with researching, selecting and managing contractors
- Represent the Department at City functions and community/stakeholder convenings, as directed
A minimum of twelve (12) months of experience in public outreach programs; AND
A minimum of twelve (12) months of experience in supervising staff.
About the job
|Location||San Francisco, California|
|Date||18 October 2019|