Food System Professional Employment Opportunities
NAFSN regularly searches for food systems–related job opportunities from a dozen green job sites as well as COMFOODJOBS email list. Please note that this list is for professional or managerial positions only that pay at least a LIVING WAGE in your locale. Farm apprenticeships and internships are not included. Other farm management positions are welcome.
Job Detail: Membership Coordinator
About NOFA Mass:
Through education and advocacy NOFA/Mass promotes organic agriculture to expand the production and availability of nutritious food from living soil for the health of individuals, communities and the planet.
NOFA/Mass envisions a commonwealth of people working together to create healthy landscapes that feed our communities and restore our environment.
The Membership Coordinator is responsible for keeping membership information and communication up to date while promoting the benefits of membership with NOFA/Mass.
- Employee must maintain a current NOFA/Mass membership.
- Employee must provide appropriate basic office equipment to facilitate working from home.
- Some travel to the central office in Barre, MA is required for this position
- Employee must attend NOFA/Mass retreats and staff meetings as well as the winter and summer conferences.
- Employee must submit weekly staff reports to the Executive Director, participate in peer reviews of other centrally-hired NOFA/Mass staff and maintain monthly timesheets.
- Reliable internet, phone, and transportation is required to perform this position.
- Conference calls are a regular part of working for NOFA/Mass.
- A strong commitment to and understanding of organic farming
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills through mail, email and phone a must
- Excellent organizational skills for timely customer service
- Proficiency in Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and Dropbox
This position offers $15-$19/hour based on experience, for 8 hours of work per work.
This position is available immediately and will be hired as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Send resume and 3 references to Barrie Anderson, NOFA/Mass Administrative Director, email@example.com
About the job
|Date||30 December 2019|