Going solar on your farm or rural small business with USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP)
Learn how going solar can benefit your farm or rural small business. We'll discuss solar technology, economics, and financing, including grant funding opportunities through the USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP).
Regional experts from West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Minnesota will share information about working with USDA REAP in their respective states.
- Sarah Conley-Ballew, Sustainable Energy Solutions Program Director, Rural Action (Ohio)
- Fritz Ebinger, Clean Energy Resource Teams (CERTs) Rural Energy Development Program Manager, U of MN Extension (Minnesota)
- Jesse Gandee, Rural Business Service Specialist and Energy Coordinator, USDA Rural Development (West Virginia)
- Autumn Long, Regional Field Director, Solar United Neighbors
- Rory Piermattei, Loan Specialist, USDA Rural Development (Pennsylvania)
- Christi Southerland, Managing Partner, Prosperity Ag (Indiana)
Find out more about going solar on your farm or small business from the comfort of home. This will be a live presentation, so bring your questions about solar and REAP, and our expert panelists will answer them!
|Event Date||6/17/2020 7:00 pm ET|